Le Prom

Its; something unpredictable and in the end its right
I hope you had the time of your life.


Prom. The chaos, the drama, the planning, the arguments, the shopping, the arrangements and now it is all done.

May 30- Prom Night.
A night full of memories.


First of all the weather was less then perfect- well that’s being nice- pouring rain is more accurate. The rain may have limited our outside picture taking but it didn’t dampen our spirits.

The hall had a very nice appearance- the dance floor could have been bigger. The food was…different. The most liberal way I could approach the topic of food. The meal consisted of hard bread that we heated on candles, dressingless salad and chicken, the potatoes very good- I cant be the ‘evil critic’ all the time. Enough on food, I know I’m making my readers hungry now. Wait a minute- while on the topic of food, the cake was nasty and we never got any of that birthday cake. Hmmmm. Where did it all go?

The clothes-
It’s always fun to see your friends dressed up and it was from. Obviously people were looking very sharp. Everyone’s hard work showed, as everyone looked stunning. Correction- the majority looked stunning. There were a few that were definitely on the ‘worst dressed list’. Unlike Perez Hilton I wont name-drop our post pictures with my comments on the outfits. Lets just say a few got dressed in the dark or got into a fight with a sewing machine and the machine won.

La musique. ‘Francais’ moment there. Parlez tu francais?
Okay I’ll stop for those whose French understanding ends after grade nine.
The music was from a wide variety of genres. Good job Dj. However, how do you honestly dance to Gym Class Hero’s –Girlfriend?
Take a look at my girlfriends, she’s the only one a I got.
Budd-da-da-daa-daaup
Yeah can’t dance to that, trust me we tried and ended up just singing.
There wasn’t enough danceable songs to be honest.THEN the DJ went all old school with some
JUMP ON IT! (Fresh Prince dance)
Cant lie it was fun- but NOT NEEDED.
The last two songs, very sad people were crying
And c’mon class of ’08 we are to cute dancing in one massive circle.

Prom equals = mediocre food, enough pictures to freeze a computer, dancing galore, and memories with friends that will last for a life time.

And no- I’m not exaggerating with the pictures, by the end of the night the we were immune to the flash.

After prom, McDonalds, and house parties. What happens at the house parties stays at the after parties.
Don’t you wanna’ know what happened now?
Well, just for you
….
SYKE!

The ultimate final dance song at Prom
Vitamin C- Graduation/Friends Forever


Honestly, listeing to this song makes me sad.
Only if real life were like songs.
Truth is next year, I’ll be friends with five people from highschool

No comments: